CloudSuite Industrial ERP for Business
High Tech and Electronics
CloudSuite Industrial makes it possible for manufacturers of high tech and electronics to keep pace with the pressure to quickly introduce innovative new products. The software also helps manage complex components, a global supply chain, and network of co-manufacturers and partners. You can get products to market quicker plus meet expectations of customers.
CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) is designed, developed and deployed specifically to address the nuances of a medical device enterprise. Delivered in an FDA compliant IT infrastructure with established protocols and validation scripts, the solution meets regulatory requirements while providing a single platform for cross-functional process automation and closed loop reporting..
CloudSuite Industrial delivers aerospace manufacturers and contractors an enterprise solution that provides project status visibility each step of the way, as well as stringent cost accounting, regulation compliance, plus tools to manage collaboration and ETO/MTO details with greater ease and traceability.
Unique capabilities built for manufacturing
· A 360° view of customer activities, quote to cash· Detailed transaction tracking· Single system with ERP· Mobile ready· Tight integration with Infor CPQ configurator
· Easy to use, built in reporting tools· Out of the box dashboards and KPIs for front line users, managers, and executives
· Advanced planning tools· Customer and Vendor Portals· Fast product delivery across the supply chain
· Sophisticated design, engineering, and development tools· Advanced product lifecycle management for faster launches· Product configuration using Infor CPQ for customization, quoting, and engineering tasks
· Multi-mode Scheduling, finite scheduling, infinite scheduling· High volume production management· Throughput tools
· Inspections and Nonconformance· Complete lot and serial traceability· Compliance with complex regulations
Constellation Research: Cloud ERP delivers customer and industry innovation
Customers moving to the cloud have enjoyed higher uptimes, greater visibility into usage, and more time to improve adoption and usage. Cloud deployments improve access and availability, enabling users to focus on the business instead of managing the technology and software. Watch this video featuring Constellation Research analyst R "Ray" Wang to learn more.
Our Customers - ERP Success Stories
Metal Work and Foundry
Custom Doors and Windows