Register soon to reserve your spot.
Date and LocationSupply Chain Risk Management - San Antonio Saturday, October 14, 2017 | San Antonio, Texas
Supply Chain Risk Management Seminar DescriptionThe world of supply chain is complex and ever-changing. Organizations must be careful or they may leave their supply chains vulnerable to a series of risks. Unfortunately, proactive risk management is not always a top agenda item. The APICS Supply Chain Risk Management seminar provides participants with a glimpse of the global supply chain risk landscape. Definitions of risk management and new techniques and tactics to mitigate risk will be discussed, along with profiles of early adopters of risk management. Attend the APICS Supply Chain Risk Management seminar and learn how to:
- Mitigate global supply chain risk
- Leverage the heat map tool to assess risk within your supply chain
- Use business continuity planning
- Create a resilient supply chain
- Manage political uncertainty and risk considerations