The Power of Service Management (ISM)
Infor Service Management is the deepest, most industry specific service management solution on the market today. It helps service-centered industries deliver better equipment service, resolve problems faster, and manage the entire service process more efficiently.
Service Management software can help. Equipment-related service and maintenance organizations looking to balance customer satisfaction, resource utilization, and profitability get the only total aftermarket service solution that delivers fully integrated, robust, and scalable automated field service management. You’ll quickly adapt to continuing change and extend the benefits of automated field service operations to your entire organization—in the office or out in the field. Available in the cloud or on-premise deployment.
Specialized by industry
Infor Service Management provides highly focused capabilities that help companies compete effectively in selected industries, including:
Easily analyze data down to the detail level, thanks to integrated real-time data, total visibility, and accurate tracking. Flexible reporting aids in decision making and planning, and provides engineering with valuable information needed to adapt product or part designs.
Schedule preventive maintenance for income generating assets to prevent unexpected downtimes, extend the lifecycle of equipment, and maximize warranty cost savings.
Track and manage service level agreements with maximum efficiency. Visibility into contract details, unit, and service history improves decision making and creates opportunities to up sell or extend service agreements.
Hospitality and Facilities
Track and manage work orders for faster completion of service requests, more accurate billing, and greater customer satisfaction.
Contract Service Organizations
Efficiently track the specifics of every customer’s ongoing requirements so that you always deliver top-quality service profitably. Ensure that you’re currently satisfying service level agreements and can continue to do so in the future.
Access from anywhere, anytime
Give everyone you work with—both within and outside your organization—easy-to-use means to get the information they need, when they need it.
Field repair – Give your field service technicians the freedom to use laptops and handheld devices
for online and offline access to customer and equipment details, such as historical service, past invoices, current contracts, and owned equipment.
Field estimates – Give your service technicians the ability to: create on-demand estimates for replace vs. repair scenarios, up-sell additional parts and services during a schedule maintenance trip, and win new customer business on break/fix calls.
Web portal—Be easier to work with by giving employees, contractors, franchisees, dealers, and customers remote self-service access data to a browser-based online web portal.
The Infor Service Management Advantage
Infor Service Management customers gain speed, breadth, and quality of service, as well as the ability to:
- Resist attacks by competitors by developing a highly responsive, information-driven service organization that leads to trusting, long term customer relationships.
- Fine-tune information systems on the fly to solve day-to-day business challenges quickly and efficiently.
- Rapidly adjust schedules as new orders arrive, to deliver services on time, without interruption.
Infor Service Management helps you with:
- Work orders—Track and manage work orders for faster completion and more accurate billing
- Scheduling and dispatch—Gain visibility into each technician’s schedule and qualifications to increase resolution speed and minimize non-essential trips
- Service history—Gain access to complete historical data
- Analytics—Easily analyze data down to the detail level
- Service contracts—Track and manage service level agreements with maximum efficiency
- Mobile – Use laptops, tablets or cell phones to access customer and equipment details
- Field estimates – Create on-demand estimates for replace vs. repair scenarios.