Call Center & Incident Tracking
Infor ERP SyteLine FS Plus Service Management contains complete Call Center functionality allowing customer service representatives to track and manage customer inquiries, offer frontline support and obtain information about a problem or issue.
Resource Scheduling helps you match technician skills with job requirements as well as provide total visibility of available partners for better utilization and allocation of resources.
Service Repair Orders (SRO) are the primary “documents” used for task management, cost tracking, and billing operations within Infor ERP SyteLine FS Plus. An SRO can be used to handle any of the following types of service orders:
- Service Calls – for tracking service history performed on any specific product/unit/component
- Warranty Claims – for processing claims submitted by dealers/consumers for Reimbursement
- Preventative Maintenance Orders – for scheduling maintenance and recording inspections, calibrations, etc., for internal machines or manufactured items
- RMAs – for tracking the return of defective products from customers or consumers
- Rework – for recording additional costs due to rework performed on finished goods that have been returned
- Time/Expense Tracking – record all material, labor and miscellaneous expenses incurred during a service call
- Multiple Lines – service multiple products under one SRO
Infor ERP SyteLine FS Plus Service Management provides flexible contract administration allowing you to tailor your contract options to meet a variety of customer needs.
- Contract Rates – contract rates can be fixed rate, discounted, calculated, standard, or time & material
- Billing Options – contract administrators specify a monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semiannual, or annual billing plan
- Discrete Contract Pricing – billing and entitlement information can be stored for use indetermining pricing for material, labor and miscellaneous expenses used to service a product
- Long-Term Rental – contracts can be configured to provide monthly, quarterly, or annual rental agreements
- Warranty Tracking
Infor ERP SyteLine FS Plus Service Management gives users complete visibility into warranty information of a product including all individual subcomponents. A complete history of all add-ons and replacement parts made over time is tracked and can be viewed from a single screen.